Monday, May 19, 2008


Mary    at My Needle and Thread by Mary tagged me with questions to reflect on and answer. I'm not sure what this game of tag is called, but it's always fun to share and learn new things about friends.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Okay, seems easy. Here goes:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? 
Ten years ago, we were living in Houston, TX. We spent two years there after living in Atlanta for 10 years. We have been back in Atlanta (northern suburbs) for 9 years. Our sons were 7 and 18. We loved spending time with my two cousins who live in Houston, but truly missed our Atlanta community - neighbors, co-workers, church community and friends.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): 
(1)Try to retrieve library books from students. Our school year ends this week. (2) Look at the new Fons & Porter magazine my friend Brenda shared with me. (3) Carpool with our school bookkeeper to work. We're trying to carpool at least one day a week to save on gas $$$. (4) Speak with my husband who is in Hilton Head, SC on a business trip. He has business trips the last week of school and the first week of school and is disappointed that I can't travel with him. Duh!!!! (5) Spend quality time with my doxie, Rusty. He is helping me type this post:)

3. Snacks I enjoy: Bananas, ice cream, popcorn, apples, nuts,  anything chocolate 

4.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay for my oldest son's living expenses so he could finish his college degree; travel; buy a long-arm; donate to Mother Teresa's Sisters of Charity; open a book shop that would give a free books to any child who visited (after 30 something school book fairs and 20 years as a librarian, I'd like to let them keep what they wanted)

5. Peeps I want to know more about: Karin - Life in the Slow Lane, Brenda - The Quilting Cowgirl, Pat - Silver Thimble Quilt Company, Sue - North Winds Quilting, Gretchen - Stellabella Quilts, Lori - Dakota City Quilter
Please do not feel that you have to play, it is just for fun


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tagged me. Questions answered.