Sunday, March 7, 2010

In Trouble Now















I shopped at a Knitting Store. All that yarn was begging to come home with me. I managed to purchase just one skein and new needles. I finished a scarf, but didn't like how it looked so I ripped it out and began a new one. I had hoped to finish it before winter ended. We've had a long, cold winter and it would have been handy. I'm nearing the end of the scraf. Kristie, who blogs at M.S. Doolittle Quilter has attempted to instruct me in knitting socks. I do great as long as Kristie is sitting next to me to answer my questions. When I get home and knit alone, I don't know what to do. I haven't given up. I will knit socks and even wear them!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful yarn...hang in there, you will become a pro!

julieQ said...

Such a pretty scarf!! I love any textile store, and yarn stores are no exception.

Micki said...

The yarn and the scarf is just gorgeous!
Micki

Unknown said...

Love your scarf, don't worry you will finish the socks.