Saturday, March 24, 2012

St. Patrick's Day/National Quilting Day Winner

It has been great fun reading about your favorite crafts, celebrations of St. Patrick's Day and National Quilting Day events. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm still traveling around Blogland visiting your blogs and getting to know you better. Have to make this post quick. Dear Hubby and I are headed to Lake Hartwell to visit with friends who live next to the Lake. Even Rusty is able to travel with us. Our friends are animal lovers! 


The winner of my St. Patrick's Day giveaway is Kelli who blogs at Seriously..., it needs stitches. Congrats to Kelli! Please send me your address. I'll get your package in the mail when we return from our lake visit. 


Have a fabulous weekend!
Becky

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

If Kelli is unable to accept her award, I'd be willing to be her substitute!!!!