Congratulations to Helen who blogs at Time for Mimi ! The Traveling Stash Box # 2 is headed her way.
I just love the Traveling Stash! This is the third one that I've been lucky enough to win. There's something about the whole "trash to treasure" concept that appeals to me. This is Traveling Stash Box # 2 that I won from SewCalGalThe box includes fabric....
notions, thread, patches, pins....
charms from Hawaiian Shirts (I was so tempted to take these, but don't have a project in mind, so I left them in the box
Here are the items that stayed in my sewing room....
the Little Apples charm pack, 2 Prairie Paisley fat quarters and the Hoffman sushi roll. The items that I added to the stash box from my Stash are
half yard pieces of three "dotty" fabrics, a charm pack of Jo Morton fabrics from Little Quilts Quilt Shop and some batik charms from an online fabric swap from years ago.
Here are the rule to enter the giveaway for the Traveling Stash box:
Traveling Stash Rules:
1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box on your blog in a timely manner. Post the giveaway for the box soon after receiving it.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where it's been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
It is very important that those that enter understand that this is a Traveling Stash that they can keep what is in the box that they want, but they must fill up the box with other items that would be of interest to a fellow quilter and be of high quality. And, they must host a giveaway on their box and ultimately pay to ship the box to the respective winner. Fortunately, the box being shipped uses a large Flat Rate box so you can pack heavy items in it, or light items, and the cost is the same. (copied from Insights from SewCalGal's blog)
To enter to win this box all you have to do is leave a comment. I'm looking for new ideas to add to my family's Christmas stocking this year. Tell me what items Santa leaves in the Stockings at your house. Good luck! Winner will be drawn on Friday evening, December Dec. 7th!