Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Eventide

Wish that all the thinking and planning and rethinking that has gone into my version of Eventide Sew Along hosted by Thelma of Cupcakes & Daisies, reflected more than a stack of fabric. I did decide to use my stash of French General fabrics. I've ordered and just received some additional blues from Rural Jardin and some browns from Maison de Garance.  My next step is to begin pressing my fabric and eliminate some of the lights. I thinnk I'll try making one block. That may jumpstart my progress. Won't you join us in the sewalong? As you can see, I'll be bringing up the end on this one:)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I am bringing up the end right there with you. Love your new background. I have been thinking of changing mine again.

Brenda said...

I am just at the pressing stage too. I hope to be cutting out soon so I'll be at the end with you. I think it's more about the quilt than who finishes first.

Diane said...

I've been watching the quilt-along. Aren't they beautiful quilts? I love your fabrics.

quiltingnana said...

I am so far behind in my quilt list, I dare not start in a quilt-along! Will watch your progress

mo said...

beautiful fabrics!

Denise in PA said...

That stack of fabrics is gorgeous - I just love looking at that picture! I'm not doing Eventide right (next on my list is Miss Rosie's Full Bloom), but I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's progress!

Joanne Lendaro said...

great fabrics....have fun with the sew-in!

julieQ said...

What a lovely assortment of fabrics...just so pretty!

Lana said...

Those fabrics will be perfect! I can't wait to see it!

Quilter Kathy said...

Your fabric is beautiful...get going so I can see how it turns out :)

Sue said...

I just love your choice of fabrics and I am looking forward to seeing you quilt progress

Lisa D. said...

I can't wait for you to get started. It will be beautiful with those fabrics!