Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tic Tac Fabric & Kit Winner




Today was a wonderful day spent in my sewing room. The Tic Tac kit is now complete with the solid strips cut and enough '30's prints to make the quilt. I used the Random Number Generator to choose the winner. The winner is commenter #17,

 Deb said...

My absolute favorite thing would be the people. I'd try to meet everyone there who I know from blogland! It would be splendid! And I'd check out all the booths to see quilts for inspiration.
May 13, 2011 9:56 PM

Deb has responded to my e-mail. She has sent me her mailing address. Hope to get it in the mail to Deb in the next day or two. Congratulations, Deb!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Becky ~ Thank you so much! The picture of the fabric and pattern I'll receive looks lovely! I can't wait to begin!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congrats to Deb!!

Sandra said...

What a generous giveaway! Best wishes to Deb:)

Joanne Lendaro said...

Congrats to Deb!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Deb, what a great prize.