Monday, May 28, 2012

Favorite Two Color Quilt

Wow! I just received an email from Amy at Amy's Creative Side that my entry in the Bloggers' Quilt Festival was nominated for favorite quilt in the two color quilt category.  I've never had one of my quilts in a contest. Please click on this link to vote for my quilt!!!!! Voting ends on Thursday, May 31st. There is also still time to vote for Viewer's Choice. Go here to vote for your favorite quilt in the Festival. Thanks for taking the time to vote!

8 comments:

Karmen said...

I am so happy to vote for your quilt! Karmen

Diane said...

Voted! That was an easy vote - it was definitely my favorite.
Someday I'm going to make that quilt.

Jan said...

Congratulations on being nominated. I voted for you, as soon as I read your post.

Darlene said...

It's beautiful, Becky. I'm not surprised it was nominated. Congratulations.

Sue Daurio said...

Congrats!! I voted on that gorgeous quilt :) My grandsons' quilt made it in the baby quilt category, how exciting!

Stitched With Prayer said...

Congratulations for getting so far in this show!!! I voted and just as Diane said, it was an easy choice, your was also my favorite, hands down. Good Luck, Hugs....

Joanne Lendaro said...

Fabulous quilt!! congrats!

Lori said...

Congratulations Becky--its a wonderful quilt!