Sunday, January 27, 2008



Sunday Summary
It's been a great weekend. We had absolutely nothing on the calendar. We slept until we felt like getting up (or Rusty, our Dachshund decided that it was time). I spent most of yesterday in my sewing room. I had time to actually get to the part that I love - feeling the fabric transform under the machine needle. I got lots done on the blue and yellow version of Peace in the Valley. I have the rows pinned together and will finish sewing them together tonight. Just the borders to piece and the applique. It's super watching this quilt come together.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Becky- I am putting the second border on "peace" this weekend. The first border was not a problem but I am struggling with the second border.
Congrats on your blog with pictures-way to go!!
Karin