I do know that the act of making a list of goals helps to make these goals begin to happen. I have started several lists - 30 People That I'd Like to Meet, Things I Want to do Once I Retire From Teaching, Things To Do Once We Are Empty Nesters- so it is natural that I would want to do a list of Twenty Wishes. I haven't listed all twenty. I'm still searching and thinking, but here is a start.
1. Spend a month at the beach (reminescent of A Gift From The Sea by Anne Morrow Lindburg)
2. Learn to knit socks
3. Travel to Australia
4. Take a cruise with my just my husband (we went on a cruise with our son and friends)
5. Go on a week long quilt retreat
6. Act as a foster home for rescued Dachshunds
7. Travel to New England in the Fall
8. Quilt on a long-arm machine
9. Stay in a bed and breakfast
I can just see my husband's face on some of these wishes. LOL
Start making your list. What are some of The Twenty Wishes for your life? Please post on your blog or comment on my blog.