Friday, August 1, 2008

Back in the saddle Again......


Well, I hope this is true about my blog. It's just been a bit crazy here for the past two weeks. I'm missed you, my blog friends! Here's hoping that things have settled a bit.

Summer is coming to an end for me. Yes, I know it's still Summer on the calendar and hot as can be here in Atlanta, but the school bell rings for teachers in my county this Monday morning. I'm rested. I've played. I've sewed lots. I've spent wonderful time with other quilters.  I'm missing the people that I work with, but more so I'm missing our kids. our students. It will be wonderful to interact with them again. Come Monday morning, it will be like hitting a brick wall. Back to the alarm at 5:00 a.m. and non-stop all day long. C'est la vie!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was getting ready to send out the national guard for you!!! (but they're probably not even in the state). I am sorry you are heading back on Monday but I am also sorry that the school buses will be back on the road on the 11th. Actually it is not the buses that aggrivate me but the parents who drive their kids in their SUV's instead of letting the precious darlings ride the bus!

Carol said...

Sorry about you having to return to school. My summer is almost over also- Summer at the Rock ends next week. Hope to make it to a Saturday Sisters this month!! Moved my Dad this morning to a new Personal Care Home- hope that this one works out.

Gretchen said...

Nice to see you posting again:) I am happy that it is August since July was a long, tough month but sad that school is starting--YUCK more traffic!!!