Project Decorating - Done! It feels so good to have this project finished. I've looked at this loveseat for two or three years thinking that I should do new cushion covers. The best part is that I used fabric that I had on hand. Whatever is left-over, I'll put in a bag for my art teacher. She asked for fabric for our students to use in projects. I even used batting remnants to fluff the cushions. Yahoo! Back to regular sewing. I have the Firecrackers top on my design wall. It's a weird shape. Long and narrow. I may play around with the design to see if I find a width I like better. I'm not really happy with the fabric in my stash for the borders. I'll try auditioning them again today. Have a fabulous Friday!