I didn't expect to have much time to sew last week. A couple of things fell in place early in the week. I pushed myself on Saturday to take care of obligations. This gave me some time on Saturday and most of Sunday to sew. Step 2 has taken the longest amount of time to finish. I did square up my blocks. I even had to resew some of them, but I'm really pleased with how they look.
When Step 3 was revealed, I figured this step would give me lots of trouble. I can easily get directions turned around. It actually went together very quickly. I worked on one side and completed all those blocks before I did the other side. I had not used the Easy Angle or Companion Angle before. Step 2 and 3 made me "stretch" a bit.
Step 4 was posted last Friday. I've pulled my fabric. I'm not positive which ones I will use. I'll probably make two or three trial blocks to find "the right mix of fabrics."
Eight more days of this school year. It's been a fabulous year, but it will be wonderful to have more sewing time.