Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday

I'm truly late with this final post on shops from the Atlanta Shop Hop. My only excuse is that I've been "playing." I've had lots of great opportunities to spend time with family and friends. Thanks for understanding! 
On Saturday of Shop Hop week, Kristie and I hit the road to visit two additional shops. Sweet Home in Conyers was the School House on the Tour of Houses.
The librarian in me just loved this display.

The book "... on Mulberry Street" by Dr. Seuss has a "special" place in my heart. Lots of fabulous Dr. Seuss fabrics
Classroom rules
Lots of fabulous tote bags!
Sweet Homes' Shop Hop Quilt
"Comfort and Joy", an awesome new Christmas pattern from Silver Thimble Quilt Company
There's a Tumbler Quilt in my future.
Lots of fabulous displays
Who needs a new spring wardrobe? Just wear a quilt!
Wool! Lots and lots of wool!


A Scarlet Thread in McDonough, Georgia has expanded it's space in a brand new location off of  interstate 75.
Scarlet Thread's Shop Hop quilt
Lots of colorful samples
collegiate fabrics galore
patterns, bolts and bolts of fabrics, walls of  notions, rooms of machines  

A comfortable spot for waiting husbands or tired quilters!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing all the photos of these wonderful quilt shops. My husband and I traveled through Atlanta a few months ago and actually stayed in McDonough. I saw a billboard for "The Scarlet Thread", but sadly we were in a hurry to make it home before a major blizzard hit the northeast. Next time I'll plan to stop for sure:)

Lori said...

I have a white table just the like the 2nd picture. It sits in front of the LA and has my stereo on it. It looks like it was a great shop hop. Lots of lovely displays. I think I need a bigger quilt if I'm going to WEAR it!