Sunday, April 26, 2009

.... And they continue to grow-up



Last night was my son's high school senior prom. He didn't want to attend last year as a junior. We were pleased that he wanted to attend this year. He went with "a friend". It was really a group date :)  He even had to drive the Atlanta freeways to get to the mid-town restaurant for dinner and the hotel where the Prom was held. His Dad went with him on Friday afternoon for a practice drive. It was fun taking picture of the kids all dressed up. Today, we are hearing "snippets" of the event.


6 comments:

Helen said...

What a handsome young man.

It's nice that he went to prom and met up with his friends.

I think it's amazing that our children can grow up and we can stay the same age!

Next up is graduation!

Hugs

SueR said...

Great photos of the kids in their finery. Graduation is right around the corner!

Mary Johnson said...

Reminds me how nervous I was with my youngest son driving in the Atlanta area. I thought South Florida was bad where we were living when the oldest learned to drive but Atlanta was definitely worse.

Group dates are nice - less pressure.

Unknown said...

He looks so handsome. I can't believe that he is a senior this year.

Gretchen said...

Awwww! He is so handsome!! What an exciting time to be a mom!!!

merrily row said...

I have been slow to catch up. But what a handsome boy, he deserves that t-shirt quilt and his proud mama.

The grandparents in La must be proud too.