Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along Blocks


With the end of school activities, I had several blocks for the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along printed, but not sewed. Last week I did get this block together (Block 6 I think) I thought I had another to do, but couldn't find the block instructions in my sewing room :)


Yesterday and today, I spent a bit of time sewing the two blocks I still needed to put together. I found the directions for the missing block, block 5.
and completely the current block number 7. It seemed to be the right time to take all the completed blocks and place them on a design wall.
This has been a fun project. The two week time period between blocks seems to be just right.  To see more blocks from the Jelly Roll Quilt Along, check here. Visit the Flickr group pool of photos on the right column. For now, I am current with my blocks. The new block will be posted next Monday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to get a little sewing done over the weekend! The blocks are coming along nicely.

Nancy said...

I love your fabric. I am participating in this one too. And agree the two week period is very helpful.

merrily row said...

Becky, I hae been seeing lots of blocks on this quilt along out their, but your fabric choice is my favorite. When you see all the blocks together, one can tell that is going to be a gorgeous sampler quilt!

Teresa said...

I do love you choice of fabrics in your quilt. The White Chocolate log cabin quilt is wonderful.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Such pretty blocks - love that fabric!! And, so glad to hear that you got some Moda/Retail therapy LOL!! Such pretty fabric!