Sunday, February 10, 2008

Achoo!



What a week! Correction. What a two weeks it's been at our house! I don't ever remember all four of us being sick at the same time or one after the other. I do remember years ago, Michael having a touch of a virus and Marion and I getting after him. We were sick for a day. Michael was sick last week. Jason came down with it on Thursday. Marion had symptoms on Sunday. By Wednesday, I waved the white flag. We all had different versions, but everyone had upper respiratory virus/cold/bug/flu/crude. I am so thankful for a job with wonderful sick-leave benefits. Thankful for a team at work that takes care of my responsibilities. Thankful for a friend who steps in to substitute in my place. Thankful for a boss wants us to stay home and heal! Also, thankful that we took turns being down. My boys and hubbie were fabulous nurses. The best nurse was my faithful companion, my dachshund Rusty. 

No comments: