1. Movement - I have walked more and rode the excercise bike. It's a start:)
2. My Mammogram is scheduled for the end of the month.
3. Some drawers and cabinets have been cleaned. The cabinet under my bathroom sink was the one bothering me the most. Done!
4. I checked out a stack of books from the library on dementia. Decided to puchase my own copy of 36 Hour Day. I have trouble making myself read it. Dementia is depressing.
Thank you, Diane for recommending this one.
1. Secret sewing project: Dark and dreary or Stoned - DONE
2. White Chocolate - back to the design board; I attempted to sew the rows at Stitch-in; Bad Idea; I did unsew the seams yesterday. It's ready to start again.
3.Between Charming Friends/Rural Jardin - DONE
4. Maison de Garance/ Imagine Schnibbles - working on final border; Love this one!
Goals for Sept/Oct.1. Continue walking and riding excercise bike
2. Finish reading 36 Hour Day
3. Make string blocks for Quilts of Valor (10)
4. Cut civil war fabric for nickels swap with group due in Oct.
5. Joined LePetite - an online year of small projects; make ironing board cover
6 Sew Paganini - need to decide which layer cake to use
7. Blog frequently
8. Sew a UFO - any "work in progress" or "unfinished project" :)