Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Touching Base

 Golly Gee, I don't know where the time has gone. We arrived home from Quilt Camp and 
 it's a week and a half later. Quilt Camp was GREAT! I will post more about that in the next day or so. It's been a wild time of cleaning up from our refrigerator leak, meeting with contractors, plumbers, carpenters and refrigerator repair folks. While I was at Quilt Camp, DH stayed home with the roofers getting the new roof on our house installed. I suggested he wait until the Monday when I was home to have the roof installed, but he didn't want to wait. I lucked out on that one:)  I've taken my MIL grocery shopping, running errands, refilling prescriptions, across town to visit her daughter and out for lunch (she's my new part time job). DH hasn't felt well and has me doing the  cooking. Scary:)  Saturday was the annual Fall Festival at our church. There have been New Orleans Saints games on TV and LSU game on Saturday evening. Dental appointment, flooring selection, satellite dish adjustment.....   Ok. Is that enough excuses for not blogging? Now, that all of this is off of my chest, we can get back to regular blogging:) See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Karmen said...

Dang! You have been VERY busy! Karmen

Diane said...

Isn't that how it seems to go?

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading all you've been up to! Welcome back! :-)

Unknown said...

You have been one busy woman, it is a good thing you are retired.