Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quilt Sampler Magazine

I've been searching the magazine racks of my local grocery store waiting for copies of Quilt Sampler magazine to arrive. Quilt shops had the magazine earlier, but it didn't work with my schedule to visit one of the shops that I knew had it in stock. I know it's obsessive, but I have every issue of Quilt Sampler magazine. I bought it before I actually began quilting. Quilts and quilt shops have been a long time attraction. Congratulations to Tiny Stitches quilt shop in Marietta, Georgia (northwest Atlanta) for inclusion in the Fall 2010 issue. Tiny Stitches is a gem of a quilt shop. The shop has lots and lots of fabric. I particularly like to shop for flannel fabric at Tiny Stitches. I usually visit this shop during the Atlanta Shop Hop in March of each year. My SIL lives near Tiny Stitches. Perhaps, I need to suggest a "field trip" next week.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Becky - you gave me a hearty giggle. I have all the Quilt Sampler issues, too and started collecting them before I started quilting. LOL

I think I see a field trip in your very near future. :-)

Diane said...

I love visiting new quilt shops. Last Spring I participated in the Salt Lake area shop hop and my friend and I hit every shop. It was a blast.

Melinda said...

I would love to see you when you come to Tiny Stitches. Be sure to ask for me.

Susan said...

Quilt Sampler Magazine is usually available at Ssm's Club, too. I really enjoy seeing all the shops in every issue.

Teresa said...

Me too...me too! I have all the ones that have come out since I discovered them a 4 or 5 years ago. I just love reading the stories of how the shops got started.

Lynn Koeppen said...

I just love these magazines. I would love to visit every shop. When I do get to a shop, I ask them to autograph their page. They are always honored to sign!