Friday, September 17, 2010

Pumpkin Treats


Fall means Pumpkins. While reading blogs in the last couple of weeks, a new discovery was made, Little Debbie "Pumpkin Delights".  I've looked, but can't find which blog introduced me to these treats. I wanted to give credit to the temptress. I didn't know they existed. 


Occasionally, I purchase the Little Debbie "Gingerbread Men" for DS. It reminds us of his early elementary days. Of course, I purchased not one, but two boxes of Pumpkin Delights. One has gone to college with DS. The other box traveled to the senior living home where MIL lives. We made coffee and ate our treats:) Welcome, Fall!

2 comments:

Susan said...

They look delicious!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

OK that is it..I'm going to Kroger to get some..pumpkin is in short supply so we NEED THESE.

Pat