Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eating the Elephant

Happy Sunday!  I'm feeling a bit better today. Still sneezing and congested, but the nasty sore throat is gone. After finishing the laundry, 



I worked a bit on Michael's T-shirt quilt. I finished another step (like eating that elephant, one bite at a time). This is the project that I worked on at our Thimbles Club meeting last Saturday. The black sashing strips around the T-shirts are finished. I'm now ironing the strips and spraying them with 505 basting spray. 


While sewing yesterday and today, I listened to the end of the book The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society on  my Ipod. The audio version is superb. There were 5 different folks doing voices including the actress Juliet Mills. Now that I've finished listening to it, I'm at a bit of a loss at what I should listen to next. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I'm sorry you caught the latest round of the crud. YUCK! Hope you are doing better. I'm sure Rusty the lapdog is a comfort and a companion while you are not feeling well.