Monday, March 23, 2009

Cleaning Fairy



The cleaning fairy was at my house today. I went to work and came home to a clean house.  It was rather like having elves here today. I've been fighting a losing battle with getting the house clean. It just wasn't all getting done on the weekend. I'd do a bit and then decide to answer  the call from my "sewing machine".  It's hard to believe that this is my house with everything done. I'll have to cut back my expenses in some area, but we're keeping Renee, our cleaning fairy for a bit. This is my part to stimulate the economy.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

How great you have a cleaning fairy visit your house!!! I'm hoping my mom cleans my house while she is here (isn't that terrible???!!!!???)

Lori in South Dakota said...

my husband wants one of them!

Unknown said...

My cleaning fairy comes next week. I balked a bit when the girls said I needed one but it is sure nice not to have to wash the floors, etc. More time for play!