Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Walk With Rusty

Sunday, the weather was just about perfect here in the metro Atlanta area. Trees and bushes are just short of bursting with color and flowers. After giving Rusty a bath, monthly flea medication, and cutting his nails,  his reward was a walk in the neighborhood.

Flowers needed sniffing. 


He really wanted only a stroll around our cul-de-sac. I thought it would be good for both of us to stretch our legs for a longer walk. You can tell from his body language that Rusty had enough of getting my attention (bath, flea stuff, nails, too long walk)
Finally, he made his point. Enough of this fun!

Font size

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Rusty is too funny! I think he has you trained very well LOL!!

Unknown said...

Rusty is too cute and I agree with Gretch-he has you trained. I know-I am also very well trained by my boys!